We offer discounted rates for premises with more than one pest infestation, when all pests are treated at the same time.
Imperial are the Pest and Vermin Control experts for all your pest control needs in London and the Home Counties. Our technicians have many years experience and understand the importance of keeping your premises free from unwanted pests, such as fleas, bed bugs, moths, cockroaches, rodents both rats and mice, ants, flies, bees, wasps, birds, pigeons, foxes and many more.
Imperial Pest Control London Pest Control Services
Reasons why pest control is important to commercial and residential properties:
Bed bug control London and removal in London:
Bed Bugs were nearly eradiated, until the increase of international travel in 1980’s. Unfortunately, they have increase tremendously and are one of the hardest
insects to get rid of. We eradicate the bed bug by carrying out 3 intense treatments over a two week
Cockroaches control London and removal in London:
Cockroaches are particularly associated with restaurants, hotels and nursing homes. German Cockroaches are the most common and can breed at an alarming rate, that’s why we aim to exterminate cockroach infestations with 24 hours. Although 3 part intense treatment can totally eradicate cockroaches, in some cases a yearly contract may be required.
Flea Control London and removal in London:
Flea Larvae can lay dormant in an empty property for months until they sense food/blood, then they will hatch and jump towards their food source and once fleas have feed on blood, they can start reproducing. This is why we strongly recommend all newly vacated properties have a fumigation carried out, by one of our highly trained exterminators.
Mice or rat control London and removal in London:
Rodents are a serious concern because of the damage they can cause to stock and properties but the most worrying fact is Rats in London carry diseases. Our rodent removal services can provide an intense treatment or service contract in London and Home Counties, using poisons, contact poisons, trapping program and tracking dust, helping you get rid of a mouse or rat infestation.
Wasps and bee removal and cntrol in London:
Wasp nest and bees nest removal of one of easiest and most effective treatment we carry out. Our highly trained exterminators contaminate the nest by injecting an insecticide at high pressure, the wasp nest- bees nest takes about 24 hours to die off.
We provide Contracts for most pests, whether you have an infestation that needs eradicating or just Preventative Contract to be put in place as a precaution. Our highly trained technician provide Service Contract for Letting Agents, Managing Agents, Restaurants, Nursing Homes, Schools, Cinemas, Hotels and Residential properties.
In this post we will talk about how to get rid of rats in the garden in particular. Rats are considered to be one of the biggest pests that people in the UK have to deal with, and probably one of the most distressing ones. It’s not just that they gnaw through and contaminate everything; they are also incredibly hard to catch. Once you know you might have rats in your garden, it’s important to make sure they don’t come into the house, so before you start your garden rat control regime, be sure to block up any holes or cracks where they might be able to get in.
Rat control in the garden is quite possibly more difficult even than it is when you have rats indoors, so it is very important to consider some efficient methods when thinking about exactly how to get rid of rats. Here are some of the most common methods:
• Get rid of rubbish. Dispose of any rubbish that has built up in your garden, immediately. This includes emptying bins, getting rid of garden clutter, and
clearing out any piles of garden cuttings or compost..
• Cut back vegitation. The next step should be to trim your grass and shrubs right back, leaving no overgrown indergrowth for rats to nest or hide in.
• Plant a mint bush. Rats hate the smell of mint. In fact, they hate most herbal aromas. Growing mint in your garden can be really helpful and as been a proven deterrent.
• Employ a cat. You can adopt a cat - or several cats for that matter. Cats can be a sure fire way to prevent garden rats from nesting in your home.
• Put down rat poison. Although it may sound a bit inhume, rat poison is still the best method to stop rats. It can be purchased in solid form disguised in tasty treats, and can be left for the rats in traps and bait boxes.
• Use kill traps. Use rat snap traps for a quick and painless kill. These are some of the most commoonly used rat traps.
• Use Ammonia. Ammonia is considered to be a top-notch rat deterrent. Since it is 100% natural, it is preferred by many house owners. It is also harmless to you and your pets.
• Place ultrasonic devices. Electronic rat repellents emit a high-frequency noise which rats cannot stand. This sound cannot be heard by humans, and it does a pretty good job at keeping rats away.
• Spead cat urine. Liberally spinkling used cat litter around the garden can send out a keep away signal to rats. Rodents can easily smell the scent of cat urine and assume that they are not in a safe zone. They try to avoid the smell and keep away.
• Use Naphthalene Balls. Naphthalene balls, created from organic compounds, are also an efficient way to deter rats. Naphthalene balls are considered to be a natural way of deterring rats. The effect is somewhat similar to mint.
• Use live cature traps. Live capture methods are humane, and avoid problems associated with poisons and dangerous snap traps. You can capture the rats in specially designed traps that use food to lure the animal in, and set them free away from your property on open land.